Why Choose Robbinswood?
The people and atmosphere make the difference. We are proud to have an extremely loyal team that has been with us for years, which gives our residents genuine relationships with people who know them and can best care for them.
Robbinswood is in a country setting that provides personal care services, 24-hour supervision and assistance, activities and health-related services designed with the following:
- Experienced & caring team
- Activities and events for every interest
- Beautiful North Muskegon setting
- Minimize the need to relocate
- Accommodating to residents’ changing needs and preferences
- We maximize residents’ dignity, autonomy, privacy, independence, choice, and safety
- We encourage family and community involvement
- Licensed by the State of Michigan, Department of Licensing & Regulatory Affairs
- Independently & locally owned, managed and operated as one of just two communities in the organization
We Put Residents First
Robbinswood is designed, staffed, and maintained to best meet the needs and desires of its residents. Security and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well-being are our primary focus. Residents receive, as needed, supervision, personal care, and health care services that emphasize their right to control their lives and maintain as much independence as safely possible.
Awards and Recognition
Meet the Team
Administrator – 17 Years of Service
Admissions and Business Office Manager – 6 Years of Service
Clinical Care Coordinator – 6 Years of Service
Quality Assurance Coordinator – 5 Years of Service
Activities Director – 4 Years of Service
Maintenance Supervisor – 9 Years of Service
Wellness Manager, Loft Memory Care – 7 Years of Service
Wellness Manager, Night Shift – 6 Years of Service
Wellness Manager, Loft Memory Care, Afternoon Shift – 4 Years of Service
Contact Us to Learn More
The staff at Robbinswood values your comments and questions. Give us a call today and schedule a private tour at either of our communities.
Also serving West Michigan at our Grand Haven location.
2650 Ruddiman Drive
North Muskegon, MI 49445