Amenities Set Us Apart.
When exploring options for you or your loved one, amenities are an extremely important part of the decision. It’s important to look at the community’s on-site amenities as well as the amenities of the surrounding area. Robbinswood Northcrest’s offering includes the beautiful North Muskegon community and only minutes away from picturesque Muskegon lakeshore, shops, restaurants, and various entertainment venues.
See some of the amenities Robbinswood and the surrounding community have to offer below.
- Focused on aging in place
- 24-hour quality and loving care
- Medication administration
- Emergency nurse call system in bedroom and bath
- Physical therapy and assistance with bathing, transferring, and toileting
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Secured facility
- Optional – Medical Doctor/ Primary Care Physician who visits weekly and is on-call 24 hours per day
- Three tasty and nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and linen services available
- 24-hour coffee & tea bar
- Daily social activities
- Laundry services available
- Barber and beauty shop
- Visiting podiatrist
- Sunday worship services
- Respite care available
- Full-time Activities Director
- Exercise classes
- Card and board games
- Arts and Crafts
- Therapy dog
- Veteran’s Club
- General Store
- Monthly lunch outings
- Live music performers
- Ice cream socials
- Regular pastoral visits and services
Robbinswood Assisted Living Community is only minutes away from shopping, activities, and local health services.
- Just under five miles to Mercy Health Physician Partners.
- Across the Street from Hardings Fresh Market, Dollar Tree and Hometown Pharmacy.
- Next door to Mr. Quicks & a Convenience Store
- Within minutes of the Muskegon lakeshore.
- A wide selection of national and local shopping within several minutes
Contact Us to Learn More
The staff at Robbinswood values your comments and questions. Give us a call today and schedule a private tour at either of our communities.
Also serving West Michigan at our Grand Haven location.
2650 Ruddiman Drive
North Muskegon, MI 49445