Consider a Career with Robbinswood
We have a longstanding tradition of wonderful staff and a caring, personable culture. When you work at Robbinswood, you become part of our team. Many of our team members have been with us for decades, and we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the area.
Browse our open positions below or complete an application.
1st shift (6 am) – Part Time
2nd shift (2 pm) – Full or Part Time
3rd shift (10 pm) – Part Time
- No formal experience required. We will train you.
- No licensure/ No certification required
- Flexible scheduling
- Previous medication administration experience preferred with demonstrated ability or with additional hands-on training – EMAR = ECP.
- Kind, caring, empathetic, reliable & honest.
- calmly and effectively attend to resident needs.
- Delivers person-centered care.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including transferring out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, and exercising while being sensitive to their needs and change in behavior/ cognition. Repeatedly round halls.
- Must be able to read, write & carry out directions and work on your feet for 6 to 12 hours per day.
- optional medical, dental & vision (after 90 days)
- 401k with match + profit sharing + (Pension) Cash Balance plan (after 1 year – 21 y.o. minimum)
- paid time off
- paid orientation & training
- perfect attendance bonus (monthly)
- employee referral bonuses
- pick up bonuses (weekends)
- 2nd & 3rd shift wage differential
- Direct Care Worker Premium: additional $ 1.50 – $ 2.00/ hour avg.(paid quarterly)
- opportunities for further training and advancement
- Overtime available but not mandatory
- One to two – (4 hour) mandations per week (scheduled in advance – no surprises)
- Wage premiums apply to those certified as C.N.A., M.A., E.M.T. or L.P.N. (certification is not required)
- Paid breaks (on-site)
** Pay is ultimately based on attitude, effort and experience.
Dietary & Environmental Services
Housekeeping, Laundry & Maintenance
- part- time (7a-3:30p or 9a-5:30p) – Cleaning
- Part- time 3p – 7p
Fortunately we have a dedicated and committed long-term core management team. No open management positions at this time, however we will keep any applications received on file for at least twelve months if a position becomes available to external applicants. Our philosophy is to promote from within whenever there are qualified internal candidates.
No other open positions at this time, however we will keep any applications received on file for at least twelve months if a position becomes available. Thank You for your interest.
Northcrest is independently & locally owned, managed and operated; no “corporate”.
Contact Us to Learn More
The staff at Robbinswood values your comments and questions. Give us a call today and schedule a private tour at either of our communities.
Also serving West Michigan at our Grand Haven location.
2650 Ruddiman Drive
North Muskegon, MI 49445